Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and Rainbow Exclusive Car Rental and Tour Services PLC, of Ethiopia doing business as Rainbow Exclusive Car Rental and Tour Services PLC (hereinafter referred to as “the company”). By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which outline, among other things, our payment and cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability.
- Unless specifically agreed in writing to the contrary, tour prices include all expenses in connection with vehicles, guides, lodging, meals, drivers, entrance fees, and other invisible and miscellaneous expenses. No visa charges, porter age fees, alcoholic beverages, laundry, gratuities and other personal expenses are included.
- The Company reserves the right to change any route or arrangement if conditions so necessitate, and offer the substitute of equal value or to cancel the operation of any schedule. On the other hand, if the client request or require itinerary modification he/ she may be accountable for any costs the company sustains to facilitate these.
- The Company will not be responsible for such potential risks or claims as injury, flight delay, flight cancellation or changes, property loss or damages arising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
- The company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the causes of action arise.
- The company uses automobiles, minibuses, coaches, 4 wheel drives in connection with tours depending on the number of participants and the route.
- The company reserves the right to employ agents/subcontractors whenever necessary to carry out all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied and in any event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (4) related to the company’s liability shall apply.
- The company reserves the right to impose additional charges on the cost of the trip as travel costs may be affected by external factors such as exchange rates, entrance fees and government imposed taxes.
- The client acknowledges that the nature of the tour is adventurous and may involve a significant amount of personal risk. The client hereby assumes all such risk and does here by the company from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
- The client appreciates and acknowledges that the nature of this type of travel requires considerable flexibility and should allow alternative. The itinerary provided for each tour is merely representative of the types of activities contemplated, and the company is under no contractual obligation to strictly follow it. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances and events, which may include sickness or mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, weather conditions and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances.
- The company has the right to provide personal information of the client for reasons of travel arrangements, as well as any personal information the client provides in relation to the persons whose travel arrangements have been requested by the same, to suppliers and carriers to enable the operation of the services requested by the client. Rainbow will do its utmost to protect personal information of the client from other usages except for travel arrangements as requested by the client.
- Rainbow Exclusive Car Rental and Tour Services PLC shall accept agency or individual requests for tours, helicopter safari, car rent, hotel reservation and air ticket booking in good faith.
- On confirmation of tours, agencies or individuals making bookings with Rainbow Exclusive Car Rental and Tour Services PLC shall make payments through bank wire transfer as follows:
- 30% upon confirmation of the tour
- The remaining balance (70%), 45 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- If complete payments has not been made as per above mentioned situations, the company reserve the right to treat the client’s booking as cancelled.
Cancellation of tour bookings must be made in writing, and are subject to the following charges:
- 30 days before the commencement of travel an administrative fee of USD 100 will be made
- 15 days before the commencement of travel: 50% of the tour price
- Cancellation less than 15 days before the commencement of travel: 100% of the tour price.