Convenient Air Travel
Trans Nation Airways Pvt. Ltd. Co. (TNA), a member of the MIDROC Technology Group, is one of Ethiopia’s private airlines and was established in April 2004 with a duly recognized Air Operator Certificate (AOC) from Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority. Currently, the airline operates Two DASH-8-200Q Aircraft and promotes lease and charter operations, locally and internationally.
With its headquarter in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; TNA provides aviation solutions for Tourism, Aerial Photography and Filming, Mining, Geological Survey, Search and Rescue, Emergency Medical Evacuation (air ambulance), Power and Communication Line Surveillance/ Control.
Trans Nation Airways has recently concluded joint service agreement to utilize its fixed wing flight services for private and group travelers with its sister company Rainbow Travel. Here are some of the major tourist destination in Ethiopia served by TNA and Rainbow Car Rental and Tour Services:
- Axum (Airplane and Overland)
- Bahir Dar & Lake Tana (Airplane and Overland)
- Lalibela (Airplane and Overland)
- Gondar (Airplane and Overland)
- Semien Mountains National Park (Airplane and Overland)
- Danakil Depressions- Dalol and Erta Ale the “Smoking Mountain” (Overland and Airplane)
- Omo Valley (Overland and Airplane )
- Bale Mountains National Park (Airplane and Overland)
- Sof Omar Cave (Airplane and Overland)
- Gheralta-Tigray Rock Churches- (Airplane and Overland)
- Al-Negashi Mosque- (Airplane and Overland)
- Harar and Dire Dawa (Airplane and Overland)